Do you have what it takes?
- Dealer must purchase 20% or more of their parts as Kia’s Body Parts PLC identifier “B”
- Dealers must be enrolled in the PartsEye Program
- Dealer must not have any large group “Planning Blocks” excluded from PartsEye suggested orders
- Dealer must participate in Kia’s RO and parts locator data collection
- Dealer must be enrolled in CollisionLink
- Dealers must have a designated part sales representative as an employee
- Dealers must have a designated delivery process at its respective dealership.
Kia Recognized Wholesale Dealer Program
The new Kia Recognized Wholesale Dealer program enables qualifying Authorized Kia Dealer parts departments to become officially Recognized by Kia. The program mission is to identify and promote Kia dealerships that have the right processes, systems, and facilities necessary to sell Genuine Kia Parts to Kia Recognized Collision Repair Centers. This is critical to help ensure the best collision repair businesses and are able to identify Kia dealers engaged in wholesale operations.
Kia Recognized Parts Dealer Program Objectives
- Develop a national network of Kia Recognized Parts Dealers for Recognized Collision Repairers to successfully service Kia owners’ collision repairs
- Enhance the overall Parts and Collision Repair business experience
- Provide vehicle owners higher quality, warranted, repairs through the use of Genuine Kia Parts
- Enhance overall repair experience after an accident in an effort to maximize loyalty to the Kia brand
Benefits of Recognition
The Kia Recognized Wholesale Dealer will be able to leverage their Recognition to stand out from non-Recognize dealers. Your Recognized Parts Department receives:
- Listing on the Kia Recognized Wholesale Dealer Locator
- Access to the Kia Recognized Wholesale Dealer logo
- Special Kia Recognized Marketing Materials
- Exclusive benefits in future Kia wholesale promotions